Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teacher for a Day.


So I am studying Early Childhood Education. I want to be a teacher. My mom called me up this morning and told me they needed a sub for Kindergarten for a couple hours and asked if I would do it. I agreed. Man were those kids rowdy. I did a few coloring papers for Valentines Day, we played heads up seven up, musical chairs, and pictionary, and I read them 4 stories: Mice who say please for cheese, little mermaid, pinocchio, and sleeping beauty. There was one little boy who I really would end up needing to put in the corner but I put up with him. I was also asked to come in and watch the K-4 kids for 2 hours everyday. So I'm kind of excited. I put a little clip of the kids playing musical chairs up for you to see. Enjoy.

-Elizabeth Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment