Sunday, February 7, 2010

Romance in the Air.

I had a photo shoot with my friend Cristian and this girl Cassidy that I met on a model site. I wanted to do a fake couples shoot in order to try to get people to book me for real couples shoots. Cristian and Cassidy just looked like the kind of people who would hit it off right away. Well I guess my judgement was kind of on the right side. Cristian ended up asking her on a date the next day. He called me after the date and explained to me that he thought she was so beautiful and that on his own he could have never got such a beautiful girl to go on a date him with him. I was overwhelmed with joy knowing that I could have sparked a fire. Making people happy truly makes me happy. And I can't wait to see what happens with the little spark.

1 comment: